4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for what this industry becomes, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world where it produces some of its top-selling brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Marketing and be part of a tight knit group with self-starting, creative, and results-oriented employees that enjoy working hard and loving what they do. Using their expert-level knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite programs, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and executing visual concepts and working closely with other designers to oversee a project to completion. Priorities include utilizing graphic design software to develop unique fonts, color schemes, shapes, and other design elements that help enhance the company’s divisions and brands through web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazines, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Our Creative team utilizes the following types of design to develop their projects:
Digital Asset Creation for Retail Locations
Photography & Videography
3D Renderings (Program used: Maya)
and Much More!
- Execute marketing programs installed by the Director of Marketing
- Develop illustrations, create images, logos, and layouts by hand or by using design software
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Create designs for wide range of mediums
- Prepare drafts, present ideas, amend designs based on an agreed brief and feedback
- Clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices
- Develop and manage key business relationships with external printers while ensuring deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Plan concepts and prepare work to be accomplished by gathering market research
- Meet tight deadlines while staying within budget
- Work independently and collaborate professionally with a team
- Seek continuous education to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Maintain strong communication with Director of Marketing while providing consistent feedback on product quality and efficiency of all processes
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Flexible scheduling: Majority of the work week will be spent on-site in Bellevue, WA, with possibility of remote work.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily will work indoors in an office setting. The employee is required to wear personal protective equipment under appropriate circumstances. Lift and carry materials weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Highly energetic and fast paced environment in a rapidly growing company
- Quiet workspace with individual offices and regular video communication
- Noise level and public interaction may vary depending on project and collaboration with other designers/team members
- Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer/laptop, telephone, printing machines requiring continuous and repetitive arm, hand, and eye movement
- Occasional travel to/from meetings and to various locations
- Graphic Designer Experience, 5+ years
- Diverse & Compelling Portfolio with a Keen Eye for Details & Aesthetics
- Advanced Proficiency with Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Packaging Design, Merchandising, and POS Display Creation Experience (preferred)
- Graphic Fundamentals including Layouts, and Typography Experience
- General Print/Web Design Principles/Preparation Experience
- Current Familiarization with Social Media Platforms/Trends
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, and Time Management Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Communications or Related Field
- *NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000 /year
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.