Automated Packaging Supervisor (AM)
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Packaging Supervisor is a self-motivatedprofessional who is a problem solver, clear communicator, and team player. They are self-aware, a positive influencer, adaptable, and interested in training their team to continue to excel. The Packaging Supervisor should possess the knowledge of METRC and master the other skills required within the department. The Supervisor works with the Director of Production to plan weekly production schedules and ensure daily, weekly, monthly goals are met efficiently and accurately.
- Monday- Friday, 6:00AM- 2:30PM
- Facilitate the Packaging Manager’s plans for packaging, organizing, and labeling products for distribution.
- Ensure quality in every aspect of products, while keeping department clean, inventory organized and records up to date
- Maintain team accountability and act as point person for questions and morale boost
- Maintain preventative maintenance program
- Proficient understanding of all automated packaging machines
- Ensure finalized product is accurately relocated to correct destination.
- Follow all open/close procedures to company and CCC standard, including communicating exit time to appropriate persons at the end of each shift and activating alarm system.
- 21+ and currently residing in the USA
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Cannabis packaging or directly related experience (required)
- Mechanical skills required
- Previous leadership experience required
- Work involves physical exertion such as bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), kneeling, squatting, pivoting, and carrying items/ product on a regular basis. Employees will be required to stand for extended periods and may need to climb ladders/stairs or operate equipment. The warehouse environment may be subject to hot and cold temperatures, and ventilation may not be available in all areas. The warehouse environment may be subject to elevated noise volumes due to equipment, machinery, and the movement of goods. The warehouse may be subject to dirt, dust, cleaning solutions, chemicals, and debris from the handling of goods. Plant pollen is present on surfaces and in the air, extraction fumes may also be present. The warehouse may have safety hazards such as slippery floors, moving equipment, and the presence of hazardous materials. You will need to follow safety protocols and wear appropriate protective equipment.
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.