Maintenance Associate - Custodian
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
TheMaintenanceAssociate is responsible for supporting and assisting the Maintenance Supervisor(s) and Manager in all aspects of upkeeping within the division. This position will be responsible for ensuring all areas of the facility are in working order and cleaned. Priorities include sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, waxing, polishing, mopping, scrubbing, removing trash, equipment troubleshooting, and other duties necessary to maintain good housekeeping of the warehouse.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow all procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies
- Maintaining operational excellence at all workstations/areas
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed
- Perform all opening and closing duties as required/assigned
- Adapt to all changes in business needs and procedures
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with fellow employees and job tasks as the #1 priority
- Follow reasonable instructions from the leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
- Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
- Adhere to industry standards and waste disposal procedures set forth by regulatory agencies
- Ensure every area and room is cared for and inspected according to standards
- Coordinate with all departments to minimize/eliminate any potential disruptions to production workflow
- Ensure cleaning/sanitation supplies are stocked and available for use when needed
- Record and update sanitation schedule while reviewing progress and suggesting improvements to the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and organizing of all warehouse areas including offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, break rooms, grounds, and production areas
- Assist with general building maintenance including light bulb replacements, vacuum belt repairs, carpet cleaning, tile cleaning/buffing, minor painting, minor miscellaneous repairs
- Support with any machine/equipment maintenance and repair needs including plumbing and electrical (if trained)
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Custodian or Maintenance Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
Starting at $17/hr
Schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.