4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for what this industry becomes, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world where it produces some of its top-selling brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
JOB TITLE: Fill Associate DIVISION: Cultivation & Production
CLASSIFICATION: Hourly / Non-Exempt DEPARTMENT: Production, Fill
REPORTS TO: Fill Supervisor SUPERVISES (# OF EMPLOYEES): N/A
The Fill Associate will be responsible for manufacturing of branded cannabis products including pre-rolls, tinctures, mints, and capsules. This position is responsible for supporting and assisting the Fill Supervisor(s) and Manager in all aspects of cannabis production and preparation within the department. Priorities include working with industrial machinery and equipment, packaging, labeling, warehouse organizing, and product tracking while following all compliance and workplace safety measures.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Perform all opening and closing duties as required/assigned
· Assist in blending bulk cannabis flower for pre-roll manufacturing and production
· Help manufacture and produce various cannabis products including tinctures, mints, and capsules
· Safely operate, clean, and help troubleshoot all production machinery, equipment, instruments, containers, and hand tools in the department
· Follow and record all product calculations and measurements according to company and department policies
· Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures in accordance with state with local and state regulations
· Follow all procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies
· Maintaining operational excellence at all workstations/areas
· Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed
· Adapt to all changes in business needs and product flow
· Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with fellow employees and job tasks as the #1 priority
· Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
· Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment
· Adhere to industry standards and waste disposal procedures set forth by regulatory agencies
· Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
· Product Packaging / Handling Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
· Production / Manufacturing Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
· Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
· Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
· Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
· Must have High School Diploma or GED
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.