Accounts Payable Specialist
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Specialist DIVISION: Corporate
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time, Salaried / Exempt DEPARTMENT: Accounting, Finance
SALARY: $22-25/hour LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
REPORTS TO: AP Manager
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front (FFNT) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan, and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Accounts Payable Specialist position will be responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. Priorities include receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording purchase orders, and processing payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The successful candidate will work closely with the Accounting & Finance Teams and report to the AP Manager.
· Assist with maintaining all vendor account information
· Verify vendor account balances by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
· Data entry and processing of purchase orders, bills, and receipts from vendors
· Aid with managing all departmental incoming calls and emails
· Assist with opening mail, scanning documents, and other office related tasks
· Help maintain historical records through organization and electronic filing
· Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
· Maintaining operational excellence by following all procedures according to company policies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily will work indoors in an office setting and required to operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer, telephone, calculator, copy/fax machine with continuous and repetitive arm, hand, and eye movement. Might be required to lift and carry materials weighing up to 30 pounds.
· Accounts Payable Experience, 1+ year (preferred)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (required)
· Strong Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
· Must have High School Diploma or GED
· Associate Degree or Industry Training Equivalent (preferred)
· Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Highly responsive and reliable
· Strong attention to detail
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of working with us include:
Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
Employee Assistance Program
Casual Work Environment
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.