Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Flowering Associate is responsible for supporting and assisting the Flowering Supervisor(s) and Manager in all aspects of cannabis plant management within the department. This position will be responsible for maintaining the flowering room(s) and accomplishing all harvest processes of the plant. Priorities include feeding, defoliating, flushing, hanging, drying, bucking, deboning, trimming, curing, environmental control, fertigation, pest control, waste disposal, and inventory management for all plants in the department in preparation for product sale or transfer.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow all procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies
- Maintaining operational excellence at all workstations/areas
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed
- Perform all opening and closing duties as required/assigned
- Adapt to all changes in business needs and product flow
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with fellow employees and job tasks as the #1 priority
- Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
- Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Adhere to industry standards and waste disposal procedures set forth by regulatory agencies.
- Mix soils and nutrients to specific recipes while ensuring proper irrigation and plant growth
- Assist with daily measurements of reservoirs to maintain strict pH, PPM levels and cleanliness
- Help conduct quarterly equipment inspections including but replacement of light bulbs, irrigation tubing, water pumps and other grow machinery
- Assist with daily inspections for pests, pathogens, mold, fungi, disease or other undesired conditions
- Follow proper plant harvesting, trimming, drying, and curing conditions according to company guidelines
- Perform all day-to-day plant routine maintenance throughout the harvesting stage
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the US at time of application
- Employee must be able to work well as a team day in and day out, but also must be able to work on their own if necessary.
- Employees must be able to work within state compliance, following the facilities rules and dress codes.
- Employees should be able to lift 50 pounds.
- 80-90% employer paid benefits. Life, dental, health, vision
- generous discount on all product at Mission Dispensaries
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
Starting wage $14.50/15 hr
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.