Cannabis Logistics Associate - Driver
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Logistics Associate – Driver is responsible for making deliveries of cannabis to dispensaries throughout the state as part of our driving team. The driver is also responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis.
- Monday - Friday
- 7am-3:30pm (Start and end time vary pending on delivery day)
- Someone who enjoys a dynamic workday with opportunities for collaboration.
- A responsible, respectful driver who prefers to be cautious on the roads.
- Someone who plans and organizes to stay ahead of future rushes and challenges.
- An inherent people person who can act as a professional brand representative.
- A self-motivated team player who asks questions and collaborates to gain expertise and assist the team.
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Execute all deliveries on time and communicate with base location and other parties involved regarding Departure and Arrival times
- Follow all rules of the road and ensure all vehicles are clean and properly maintained
- Maintain Daily Vehicle Inspection Logs/ Delivery Time Logs/ Security Footage Input
- Review orders and invoices, ensure METRC accurately reflects what is on documents
- Update drivers’ documentation for deliveries if invoices had been edited
- Packaging supervisor, manager
- Autopack supervisor, manager
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics associates
- Director of Production
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production and delivery position.
- You will be working in an indoor production, warehouse-like environment and in a delivery vehicle.
- Delivery routes will contain highway/city driving as well as suburban/rural driving.
- Rooms are industrially lit and feature heavy machinery sounds at times. Delivery van seats two.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Expect to lift 25 – 35lbs regularly and weights up to 50lbs occasionally while loading and unloading transfer vehicles.
- Timekeeping (clock-in/out) utilizes biometric screening (facial and/or fingerprint scan). Employees have option to opt out and utilize other clock-in/out procedures.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Professional experience in delivery, or related position
- Organization, systems management and integrity
- Willing to ask questions to gain necessary expertise
- Adaptability in the face of changing needs of the business
- Commitment to team’s success; flexible, friendly, and self-aware
- Must be 21+ and currently living in the US
- Delivery Experience, 2+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Good driving record
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.