Maintenance Associate Custodian
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Maintenance Associate is responsible all janitorial duties of the facility including for cleanliness of the office, office restrooms, break room, warehouse areas, including cooler area, building exterior, dock area, waste/dump disposal area as well as general warehouse cleaning as required. The Maintenance Associate keeps all sanitation logs and janitorial supplies inventory log up to date.
- Someone who thrives in task-based work with clear processes and checklists.
- Enjoys being behind the scenes with minimal disruption.
- Wants to join a thriving company team and make a big difference while learning the ins and outs of the cannabis industry.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Maintain and empty all trashcans,
- Follow daily and weekly sanitation schedules and maintains all sanitation logs.
- Responsible for stocking supplies in break room and restrooms and for keeping track of inventory of sanitation supplies.
- In depth cleaning of all facility areas including, sweeping and mopping floors, wiping down all surfaces.
- Sanitize restroom stalls, sinks, mirrors, counters and toilets.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Business Manager
- Director of Production, Cultivation
- This is a hands on, janitorial position in a cannabis production facility.
- While performing the duties of this job, an associate regularly works in climate-controlled areas, such as coolers, restrooms, the break room, the dock area, and the shipping & main offices.
- Walking and working is done on both tile and concrete flooring.
- May be required to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Appropriate gear MUST be used for the position back support, gloves, safety vest and steel-toe boots/slip resistant boots.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be walking or standing for prolonged periods.
- Repetitive motions include but are not limited to bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, and squatting on a daily basis. This role also requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting/moving up to 100 pounds.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to use your hands and distinguish colors.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 100+ lbs.
- Previous cleaning, custodial, maintenance experienced or related (preferred)
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21+
- Timekeeping (clock-in/out) utilizes biometric screening (facial and/or fingerprint scan). Employees have the option to opt-out and utilize other clock-in/out procedures.
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.