Cleaning in Place Crew Kitchen Associate
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Kitchen Associate is responsible for supporting and assisting the Cleaning in Place Crew Machine Operator for the cleaning in place (CIP) of all equipment required in the production of edible candies intended for the regulated cannabis market. This position will be responsible for cleaning tasks related to the Hansel cooking equipment and mold cleaning equipment. Priorities include ensuring all manufacturing equipment is cleaned and sanitized. In addition, the CIP Kitchen Associate will be flexible and open to assisting other departments with their machinery and tasks.
- Monday – Friday, Full Shift Availability
- Competitive (dependent on experience)
- Ensure all kitchen areas, equipment, and tools including floors, walls, worktables, refrigerators, prep surfaces, pots, pans, and trays are kept clean, sanitized, and organized.
- Perform job tasks with adherence to all company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete work efficiently, timely, and with excellent quality standards.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain a clean work environment to meet Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Follow reasonable instructions from the leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks.
- Adhere to industry standards and waste disposal procedures set forth by regulatory agencies.
- Follow all procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies.
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed.
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with fellow employees and job tasks as the #1 priority.
- Assist in other duties to ensure success for the team, department, and company division.
- Kitchen / Food Cleaning (CIP) Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Production / Manufacturing Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Handling cannabis products and packaged goods
- Indoor production/warehouse-like environment
- Industrially lit rooms featuring heavy machinery sounds at times
- Plant pollen and extraction fumes may be present on surfaces and in the air
- Protective suits may be required (provided on-site)
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting (up to 30 lbs.), bending, twisting, walking, pivoting, and long-term standing (all expected activities)
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- · Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- · Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- · Parental/Maternity Leave
- · Employee Assistance Program
- · Holiday Pay
- · Industry & Leadership Training
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just in California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.