Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Logistics Manager oversees the daily operation of the department and is responsible for all tasks and activities pertaining to strategic warehouse planning and execution, and dispatching and shipment of all produced goods within the division. Priorities include coordinating and actively monitoring all product orders and deliveries while managing the inspection, shipping, handling, and packaging of inventory. This position requires a strong leader who is willing to grow, motivate, and develop their team. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, goal-driven, and business-oriented with strong knowledge of warehouse operations and proven experience with inventory management software.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: $45k-60k
- Implement and manage all company policies and procedures
- Consistently communicate with upper management while ensuring the needs of all employees are met and high morale maintained
- Oversee the hiring, training, coaching, and development of all employees in the unit
- Conduct feedback sessions with all staff while reviewing performance and setting goals
- Align with the Director of Production to set, meet, and manage all financial and operational goals
- Oversee and maintain all staff schedules based on the operational needs of the department
- Work cross-functionally through the operation and maintain a hands-on “lead by example” approach
- Delegate, coach, and empower the department to achieve an optimal performance
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed by all employees in the department
- Manage the transport coordination, inbound receipt, storage, production staging, palletizing and dispatch of finished/packaged products while tracking all productivity data usage
- Audit and evaluate performance objectives and metrics to determine productivity requirements/forecasts while achieving quality expectations
- Collaborate with all Department Managers to ensure compliance, record keeping, documentation, efficiencies, requests, and any site needs are met
- Assist in any and all areas to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Inventory Management Experience, 5+ years (preferred)
- Production / Manufacturing Experience, 5+ years (preferred)
- Management Experience, 3+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience, 3+ years (preferred)
- Advanced Communication, Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Industry Training Equivalent
- 80-90% employer paid benefits. Life, dental, health, vision
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.