Regional Sales Representative (Remote in the Northern California Area)
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
As the chief point of contact, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that the relationship with our distributor is managed properly and our customers are provided with outstanding serviced. Priorities include efficiently activating new retail accounts in the region, fostering client/vendor relationships, outperforming their revenue targets/activity goals, and executing all business development plans. This person will work very closely with the Account Executive to plan and roll-out customer success strategies to retain and grow order value within existing accounts. This position requires strong entrepreneurial, technical, marketing, cross-selling, and upselling skills with retail cannabis clients.
*NOTE: Some facilities that contain confined spaces may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 DOE plus commission
- Implement and manage all company and department policies and procedures
- Utilize marketplace knowledge to research and identify key sales opportunities and strategies
- Develop short and long-term sales and revenue programs and initiatives to maximize chart growth opportunities for new and emerging products
- Educate new customers, retailers, distributors, and vendors on our cannabis products and offerings while making customized recommendations on brands
- Activate new accounts while meeting aggressive sales targets and increasing the number of account categories
- Collaborate with customers to ensure all merchandising/display strategies are implemented effectively
- Participate in trade shows as the company’s spokesman to present our products/services to prospective customers while maintaining a positive image for the brands and company
- Monitor industry trends and competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Communicate at a high level with the EVP of Sales and VP of Ops while providing regular account updates, inventory needs, and sales forecasts
- Ensure all customer needs and product recommendations have been identified, tracked, and addressed
- Manage, coach, and empower the Account Executive and Brand Ambassador to achieve an optimal performance
- Sales and Business Development Experience, 5+ years
- Account Management Experience, 5+ years
- Management / Leadership Experience, 3+ years
- Cannabis Industry Experience, 3+ years
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Advanced Proficiency with CRM Software Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Industry Training Equivalent
- 80-90% employer paid benefits. Life, dental, health, vision
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the worlds largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.